baby ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer oh summer

Tonight is my last night to pretend to be a sahm. I do not think I am ready to give my baby back to the world of daycare. I am a mom and my greatest joy in life is spending time with Colton. I love teaching him all kinds of new tricks and watching him grow from a baby to a toddler. He is such a mama's boy STILL at 16 months. It is an amazing feeling to know that you are the most important person in the world to such an innocent little boy.

I am not sure how I am going to cope with going back to work. Last year was so hard for me to leave Colton and go to work each day. I do enjoy teaching very much and I am excited to see my new group of kids. Wish me luck :{

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the little boy! I have a nephew named Colton so Randy and I approve. He is adorable. Hope you don't mind that we "blog-stalk" you.

    ReplyDelete