Colton is now 18 months....that is 6 months ways from 2!!!!!! I can't believe how much he has grown. I may be a little bias but this kid's head is not in the 90th % for nothing he is such a little sponge. So far these are the signs that he does daily or just for fun: more, please, thank you, help, daddy, mommy, drink, all done, eat, no, bye, kisses, and I think that is it for now. He can say a bunch of words and understands EVERYTHING!!! Right now he is into any kind of animal, dancing, and balls.
This weekend we took a trip to the Oil Ranch.
 |
| Saddling up |
 |
| Bad pic of me but cute of Colt |
 |
| I love these two |
 |
| My whole world |
 |
| Mommy is silly |
 |
| He walked up to the pumpkins and decided to lay down??? |
 |
| He is such a boy |
 |
| He held on the whole time |
I love being able to go on fun outings with my new family. Being from a divorced family at the age of four I really missed out on family outings. I really treasure these times and hope that Colton does too.
No comments:
Post a Comment