Now that Colton is a year...13 months to be exact. I thought I would document all the things he can do now that he is a big boy. Let's see, he can brush his teeth (in the bath tub), tries to brush his hair (this is pretty funny to watch), feeds himself left handed with a spoon, shares food and drinks with anyone, clicks his tounge to get attention or flicks his lips with his finger and makes that funny sound. Oh, and my favorite is when the points with his little pointer finger. When he "reads" he points to the pictures just like mommy does. He can drink from just about anything and thinks he is pretty cool when he drinks from from mommy's water bottle. He is just now starting to stand on his own and take a small step. Dr. said he is a really big boy so walking is a little bit more challenging for him.
Words that we can understand are nana (mama), dada, lada (layla), and dond (dante). I think there are a few other words but I am still trying ot decode them.
I am sure there are more things that he does but these are the ones that I can think of for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love it!! i love that he is using his left hand, i think john is left handed. need some new pics!
ReplyDelete