baby ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

First days of summer

Today was the start to my summer vacay and boy does Colton get around. He is something else!!!!! Here are a few of his favorite things.....turning on and off the TV in the living room then going into his playroom to find the remote then turn that TV on. Yes, he knows how to do that. He loves to ride around the house on his 4 wheeler. He does not know how to steer well so it breaks mommy's back. Thanks aunt Leelee. :} During the rest of the day all he does is open and close things and throws anything and everything down. I probably cleaned up his toy room about 10 times today. I have a bunch of playdates scheduled during the week and he is attending classes at the Little Gym so we should stay pretty busy.

I think he will be walking pretty soon. He can take up to 10 steps. I am sooo looking forward to have a "toddler".

No comments:

Post a Comment