Edible Playdough
This was our first project...actually a 2 day project. The first day I set out all the ingredients: peanut butter, honey, and powdered sugar. I put a little bit of each on this tray to let him feel the different textures and taste the different ingredients
On day two of the playdough we (I) rolled the dough into balls and Colton took huge bites out of the balls. Then I should him how to flatten the dough and use cookie cutters to make animals and shapes.
This can be a very messy project put it was a lot of fun. He had more fun eating it than playing with it. I look forward to trying it again in a few months when he is a little older

You are such a GREAT mom!! Colton is soo lucky to have you....how fun!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThe playdough turned out great! I'm going to have to try this recipe with Finn (and hope that he DOES actually he eat some)! I really like that you presented the different ingredients first so that he could experience the textures and tastes all on their own.
ReplyDelete