baby ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Stay at Home Mom

No, unfortunatly I am not one of the lucky women that can be a SAHM. However, I am enjoying my 2 1/2 months off pretending to be one. I often think about what I would do if I was a SAHM. Last night I was up until 12:00 thinking about it. So, here is what I would do: read more books for pleasure (typically I only read for information or to learn about something), I would learn how to sew, maybe even get into the scrapbooking craze, I would go to the gym and get this body back into shape. I realize that this is all about me and nothing about Colton. I am getting to him. :) I would have another baby sooner than next year. As far as what I would do with Mr. Colt-man, I think I would make a schedule for the week of certain skills and activities I would work on with Colton. I would plan certain educational outings and adventures. I am a teacher so don't judge :) I have noticed so much growth just these few weeks that I have been home with him. I saddens me that I can only be the best mom a few months out of the year. Don't get me wrong, I love my job as a teacher and I love my students but It is so hard to be a working mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment